Saturday 8th May | Maldon | Ages 15+ | 4pm to 5.15pm
Would you like to do something different for Mother’s Day?
Instead of buying a pre-made arrangement this year, why not make your own beautiful bouquet at our Mother’s Day Flowerbar?
Come alone, with your mum or with friends. You’ll leave with a stunning DIY arrangement for yourself, to gift to your mum or to a special person in your life.
No experience is needed. You’ll be guided to create your own unique arrangement using beautiful flowers and foliage, all grown and gathered in country Victoria.
You’ll also get to have fun, use your creativity and relax with other flower-lovers while you try your hand at floristry and learn basic floristry skills.
Flowerbar workshops will run for 75 minute sessions throughout the day and are limited to a maximum of ten people per session.
- Flowers and foliage
- Helpful instructions and assistance
- Individual floristry tools to use on the day
- Ribbons and wraps
- A water jar to keep your flowers hydrated
- Cold drinks and cupcakes
- All table surfaces, chairs and tools will be sanitised between sessions
Parking and Access:
Free parking is available adjacent to the building, and nearby
There is an access ramp into the building
How to Book:
Just add this Flowerbar Workshop Product to your shopping cart, and proceed to check-out.
Upon payment, you'll immediately receive a confirmation notice on the screen with an option to download your workshop pass. Your pass includes all the event details, directions and contact information.
You will also shortly receive an email with a link to download your workshop pass again if required, as well as a separate payment receipt email.
You'll receive a reminder email two days prior.
As these are small sessions, I would greatly appreciate that you carefully consider whether you will be able to attend before booking. However, if something unavoidable arises and you need to cancel, I do understand. Below are details of the cancellation policy for this workshop:
- A full refund is available up to 72 hours before the workshop
- Cancellations after that will incur a booking fee of $25
- Alternatively, you may transfer your Flowerbar Pass to a friend
- Refunds are not available for non-attendance on the day
- If you do need to cancel or transfer your Pass, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details
If the workshop is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions or for any other reason, you will receive the option of a full refund or a credit towards a future Winter Creek Workshop of your choice.
Have I missed anything?
If you have any other questions about the workshop, then please don't hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com
I look forward to meeting you at the Flowerbar!